SUMMER KICK OFF - Thursday, July 1 - in celebration of the Haddock Chowder Program
Join us outside at the Captain Harding House (1566 Main Street, Chatham) for an in-person open house. 2021 marks our 30th anniversary as an organization and there is plenty to celebrate! Tickets for this fundraising event include cocktails and hors d'oeuvres, entertainment, AND a case of our very own Fishermen's Alliance Haddock Chowder to take home. Read more HERE about our innovative chowder program that has provided more than 700,000 meals to regional food banks.
Tickets are limited and can be purchased HERE!
- $100 per couple and take home a case* of chowder
- $50 per person and take home a 1/2 case of chowder
Visit and mingle safely outdoors while viewing our new 30th anniversary merchandise, learn more about what we have planned for the rest of the year and visit with staff for the first time in over a year. We invite you to drop-in between 5 p.m.and 7 p.m. where you will have the opportunity to:
- Sign up for Hookers Ball XX - "Let the Good Tides Roll"
- Shop Fishermen's Alliance merchandise
- Learn more about the history and origin of New England chowder
- Purchase additional cases of chowder
We hope to see you there!
* a case of chowder has 6 individual 18 oz containers and provides approximately 16-18 servings.
MEET THE FLEET - with interactive cooking class
Thank you to everyone who joined us Thursday, March 25 for the Meet the Fleet Virtual Cooking Class with Alex Hay and the team from Wellfleet Shellfish Company.
We were pleased to offer this new format for Meet the Fleet via Zoom where particpants learned about the Surf Clam, how it's harvested, and how to shuck it. the cooking demonstration was for a Stuffed Clam. Prior to the event, guests picked up a limited edition Fishermen's Alliance insulated cooler bag at the office in Chatham with all the ingredients needed, along with the recipe.
Check back for the next Meet the Fleet event in the fall.